AccueilPortailGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexionProblem with night vision and frequent CTD 496339Refresh
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

Problem with night vision and frequent CTD

3 participants
AuteurMessage
spelk
Recrue
Recrue
spelk

Problem with night vision and frequent CTD Empty
MessageSujet: Problem with night vision and frequent CTD   Problem with night vision and frequent CTD I_icon_minitimeJeu 25 Avr 2013, 15:01

Hi,new to this but am having the following problems,first i have put night vision on bandit exo/skat 9/skat 10 no problems but when i try to put it on clear sky scientist suit in the swamp camp it either freezes my computer,Ctd to desktop or gives a black screen making me restart my computer,you suggested on GSC forums to Ctrl/alt/delete to bring up task manager but in most cases this puts me back onto the same screen forcing me to restart will you be doing a fix for the night vision? I now find that the further you progress through this excellent game that it CTD on most of the transitions but a restart on the menu of the transition puts this right and the latest thing now is the screen going black with no warning and killing the game and the only way to proceed is to restart my computer,hope you can fix these problems as this is the finest version of this mod i have ever played.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
mouflet
Soldat
Soldat
mouflet

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with night vision and frequent CTD   Problem with night vision and frequent CTD I_icon_minitimeJeu 25 Avr 2013, 15:44

please speak french you are in a french forum Good

boutch71
Fondateur et Admin
Fondateur et Admin
boutch71

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with night vision and frequent CTD   Problem with night vision and frequent CTD I_icon_minitimeJeu 25 Avr 2013, 16:38

Hello spelk

I believe that it is already talking about GSC Game forum? welcome here.

For your problem with nightvision and the scientific outfit I just expected
other return of other members to analyze more closely the problem.

For now you're the only one who experience this problem I will re-check the files
script that is precisely related to the update of Nightvision for the scientific suit and
I will try to solve your problem as soon as possible!

Do not forget to install especially the last three patch that I recently forget
especially that of the "ui_upgrade_weapon.script" file

Thank you again!
https://stalker-forever.1fr1.net
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Problem with night vision and frequent CTD   Problem with night vision and frequent CTD I_icon_minitime

Problem with night vision and frequent CTD
Page 1 sur 1